Southerness - any advice ?

twitchandjerk

Would appear to be up on the Solway Firth near Dalbeattie. If they mean Southness then choice of 15!

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

That's right David, Southerness on the Solway.

By the way have you done anything on the vundu/tiger front lately? I am off to Chirundu on the Zambezi in a month with my latest tactic... smelt. It is very good at impersonating giant kapenta and it stays on the hook well yet is soft enough for them to swallow whole unlike nberi.

Carl

Sadly no - haven't been since my honeymoon and looks unlikely in the near future due to new business (and the state of the country - Daily News shut down as illegal by Police today!). If you're taking bait then make sure you pack them well as customs will not like it if they find them - they simply won't understand why you have them! I know some people who had problems with baits - got them all confiscated. BTW barbel love white chocolate boilies!

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.