Bridgnorth on the Severn

jak

I know the current season hasn't finished yet but a mate and myself are already planning next season :sun: .

We were going to fish the Severn around Bridgnorth on June 16th and 17th. Not having fished the Severn before i wondered if anyone has any advice on a good day ticket stretch that might not be to crowded and how best to fish it ....... I normally like to feeder fish trot maggot / caster and hemp.

thanks

Jak

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one's lifespan........

Yup, I`ve got some advice.............don`t bother.

That stretch gets absolutely rammed at the start of the season. You`ll have to be there on the 15th and just drop in anywhere you can. Its not really fishing.

Much better off heading downstream. Trimpley is worth a thought as is upstream Arley (good walk but great swims). They`re both BAA but you can get day tickets from a tackle shop.

Oh, another spot is the Spinney upstream left bank Hampton Loade.

Edited by Severn Wolf
wolf.gif