Drowning Boilies

geoff144

Morning All.

Having spoken to Elton and had his approval I would like to ask for your help. I run a small msn group for Carp Anglers in Kent and Surrey. It is the only site purely dedicated to those counties and i`m looking for reviews. I need reviews of some of the waters you fish in those counties.

I wont try and promote the group any further, but its a non-profit making site, and in no way looks to compete with massive websites of this nature.

If you of you can help me i`d be very grateful..email me if you can! :rolleyes:

Thanks again Elton

Regards

Geoff

Hi Geoff. I think you will do better if you post a link to your site so folks can take a look first.

Not a problem since AN has never worried about competition and the only links we remove are from blatant, self-promoting spam or from really dodgy websites (since we have younger readers). Neither of those will apply to your site.

Who knows, you may even pick up some new regular readers and that is always healthy for a web site.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Geoff. I think you will do better if you post a link to your site so folks can take a look first.

Not a problem since AN has never worried about competition and the only links we remove are from blatant, self-promoting spam or from really dodgy websites (since we have younger readers). Neither of those will apply to your site.

Who knows, you may even pick up some new regular readers and that is always healthy for a web site.

Hi mate,

Thanks

Here is the link

http://groups.msn.com/DrowningBoilies/_homepage.msnw

Regards

Geoff