Where's The World Service

ShedHed

My worst fear!! I,m so worried about that receptionist who was having a baby!!

:lol::yucky::blink:

Riley

The more people I meet the more I like my dog!

Thank you! This thread inspired me to get my satellite sorted, I now have the World service clear as a bell, no more having everyone moan at me about all the awful whistles and crackles! Mind you

I should have been weeding and sorting my potted plants as its the first good day we have had for a while, ah well theres always tomorrow.. I hope!

Riley

Guest Finepix
Thank you! This thread inspired me to get my satellite sorted, I now have the World service clear as a bell, no more having everyone moan at me about all the awful whistles and crackles! Mind you

I should have been weeding and sorting my potted plants as its the first good day we have had for a while, ah well theres always tomorrow.. I hope!

Being in beautiful Greece I'm sure you'll have a lot more 'tomorrows' than us :):)

Being in beautiful Greece I'm sure you'll have a lot more 'tomorrows' than us :):)

Well, actually you would be amazed at how many young people have died of heart attackes and have high cholesterol etc etc.... life styles here have changed , everyone has a car , probably 2, both parents work to maintain the new lifestyle of holidays and wide screen Tvs etc etc, and so resort to ready made meals which you could not even buy until very recently, and I believe Greek children are among the most obese in Europe now.... so who knows.. In fairness the rest of Greece is not like the islands where people have had the benefit of tourism to change their liestyles and witness how the rest of Europe lives. My mother in law who lived through two wars and a famine, eats very little meat and has walked everywhere until now( shes about 85 now... no one knows how old she is, not even her, as children's( especially womens) births were not registered until they needed to for officialdom!

Riley