Scotty gear

Shy Tangler

For those who may be interested, I popped into Bournemouth Canoes this morning and they've got a box load of various Scotty rod holders in.

Aidy

I didnt think anybody was bringing them into the Uk...am I wrong ???

Cheers

Stuart

For those who may be interested, I popped into Bournemouth Canoes this morning and they've got a box load of various Scotty rod holders in.

Aidy

How much ?

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Sweeeeet.....:)

Kaskazi Dorado

comes with swimming pool as standard

Apparently they are the new UK dealers.

At present, they've just got a selection of rod holders (no fly rod holders, unfortunately!) and some of the triple mounts, but Simon is keen to order in whatever bits we need. I've suggested some of the rod rest extenders and the SEA light that features on SM's crate.

Spinning rod holders (bait caster) are £25.

Aidy

Yak: OK P13 (yellow)

Apparently they are the new UK dealers.

At present, they've just got a selection of rod holders (no fly rod holders, unfortunately!) and some of the triple mounts, but Simon is keen to order in whatever bits we need. I've suggested some of the rod rest extenders and the SEA light that features on SM's crate.

Spinning rod holders (bait caster) are £25.

Aidy

HELL's TEETH !

I just bought several ( spinning, powerlock, 2 fly - 1 for Terry1956 and an extra flushmount ) the lot including p&p from the USA only came to about £65.00.

took 3 weeks to arrive.

anyone want the address ?

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Sweeeeet.....:)

Kaskazi Dorado

comes with swimming pool as standard