Scots fishing vessel limping back to port

arthurcodsbody

Scots fishing vessel story

Looks like this ones gonna turn out OK.

Matt

Know the boat and the skipper there was apparantly twelve foot of water in the hold at its worst!! glad there all ok!

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

Know the boat and the skipper there was apparantly twelve foot of water in the hold at its worst!! glad there all ok!

Yea thurso makes a change for these situations to have a happy ending, too often they don't. Will be a great relief to all their friends and family

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

it sure does youve got to applaued the chopper guys out there also, they had a very small fuel window to dispatch the pump.

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

it sure does youve got to applaued the chopper guys out there also, they had a very small fuel window to dispatch the pump.

Yea the rescue services are indeed a godsend always willing to risk themselves for the sake of others, hopefully we'll never need them but its a great releif to know their there should the worst happen.

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC