Fishing Competetion

DoubleShotDamo

You fishing it mate?

I'm thinking about it but bit short of crab.......tell a lie.....very short of crab!! lol i ain't got any yet as i ain't had time to go get em!!

will see how this week goes and may fish it! should be cracker.

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

You fishing it mate?

I'm thinking about it but bit short of crab.......tell a lie.....very short of crab!! lol i ain't got any yet as i ain't had time to go get em!!

will see how this week goes and may fish it! should be cracker.

Hi mate. Yep. I'll have a crack at it. First match since last December!! Got a few crab. get yourself off down the beach sharpish. As soon as the tides get too small (like now!) the crabs will be off! Or try the river. Will be some there.

hmmm seems i have left it late as normal!!! lol didn't know there where many crabs about on the beach till i text a mate to find out and he said there where tons of peeps doing the beach on Monday and the tides ain't quite right for me but i'll do my best!! but if i don't fish i'll probably have a walk along to see how its going anyway so good luck fella and hope to see you at the booking in!!!....and the weigh in of corse :thumbs:

Ollie.

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

Hi mate. Yep. I'll have a crack at it. First match since last December!! Got a few crab. get yourself off down the beach sharpish. As soon as the tides get too small (like now!) the crabs will be off! Or try the river. Will be some there.

Yeah, I went Monday 5.30am! Got enough. Best bet is the river. See you Sunday.