Rutland Feature in Trout Fisherman

skeetshoot

Looking for some help

Trout Fisherman ran an article about Rutland in an issue towards the tail end of last year - unfortunately I have binned my copy.

I am now due to fish Rutland for the first time in September this year and would like to read the article again.

Does anyone have this issue that they could sent me the pages / scan them and email on?

Any other written articles would be useful too!

cheers

Guest franticfisherman2

Hi skeetshoot, I have found that article, it is in the Nov issue and is predominately about fry fishing. There is also quite a good article in the June issue about fishing buzzers at Rutland. If you PM me your address, I will post you the relevant pages (easier than scanning etc.) I can't offer you any up to date advice as I haven't fished there for years - I'm sure if you put up a post a couple of weeks before you go, you should get some pointers from someone here. :)