Fulling Mill Ti4 Series Fly Rod 9' #5 4pc- Bargain!

This rod rrps at £149.95

Here we have one of the best all rounder rods. A 9 foot 5 weight is the best of all worlds - Strong enough to fish small still waters yet responsive enough for rivers. It is mat black which looks rather sexy and comes with a cordura case. Lovely rod, just don’t think I will use it that much....bit of an impulse buy- only used it once. Still has warranty card

Here is the blurb

Strong, fast powerful and smooth, these rods deliver a fly with distance and precision limited only by the angler's skills. The use of titanium and chromium at molecular level dampens shock and protects the rod from errant flies and impact whilst providing extreme sensitivity and power. Hardware includes 3 super-hard titanium oxide stripper guides, premium grade cork handle including Fulling Mill trade mark front end black EVA section to provide durability, matt black finished blanks with silver trimmings and logos. These rods really are truly beautiful and exceptional in every area including fittings, finish and performance. All Fulling Mill rods are supplied in a tough cordura covered case complete with inner compartments, rugged zip closure and handy carry strap.

Yours for £110 including postage !

The use of titanium and chromium at molecular level dampens shock and protects the rod from errant flies and impact whilst providing extreme sensitivity and power.
Sounds like a decent rod at a decent price.

Errr - I have no idea exactly how adding titanium and chromium molecules affects a rod's action. Can you explain more?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 1 month later...
Sounds like a decent rod at a decent price.

Errr - I have no idea exactly how adding titanium and chromium molecules affects a rod's action. Can you explain more?

I have no idea, I just stole the blurb from the website :)