Sandiway Lakes

Hi Mate,

I know one or two that fish there but I’m afraid most keep results close to their chests!

The Warrington AA updates sometimes have a few carp in them, more Here

Have you just joined or are you a regular?

I know they had another stocking of fish earlier in the year, saw some photos and there were some nice fish.

Tight Lines for your session...

Julian

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

Hi Mate,

I know one or two that fish there but I’m afraid most keep results close to their chests!

The Warrington AA updates sometimes have a few carp in them, more Here

Have you just joined or are you a regular?

I know they had another stocking of fish earlier in the year, saw some photos and there were some nice fish.

Tight Lines for your session...

Julian

Been on here before just never posted, thanks for your reply.

I normally fish grey mist or Cicely so it will be a first this season. :thumbs:

I never bothered to renew my Warington card this season due to litter/idiot problams on the bank.If your fishing sandyway i'd advice you to go round with a marker float and tryed to find a clear patch in the weed as it's full of it.

I never bothered to renew my Warington card this season due to litter/idiot problams on the bank.If your fishing sandyway i'd advice you to go round with a marker float and tryed to find a clear patch in the weed as it's full of it.

Cheers for that, why didn't you renew they have some good waters my mate.

Cheers for that, why didn't you renew they have some good waters my mate.

Yeah they do have some good waters but i found there was to many idiots on there waters and litter seemed to be a really problem ,also losing the Ribble at Baldstone was the final nail in the head.