Pike on the Loddon

fantasticfisherman

Hi there guys, it's been ages since ive been on here! but i have a question for anyone who might know...

Does anyone have any experience of chub and pike this time of year on the Loddon around the Twyford area? looks perfect for chub so i'm sure they're there but i'm not sure whether its often fished for pike. Any knowledge would be appreciated :) Happy Christmas to you all and tight lines for the new year.

Twyford & District section at Sandford Mill used to be a good place to find both species, chub almost anywhere on the section and pike in the pool above the road bridge. St. Patricks stream good for chub and the Farnborough section at Sindlesham always throws up some decent fish now that the reeds have died back. Bit further away, but the Swallowfield FC stretch has some clonker chub, and pike, especially right at the bottom end of their stretch.

P.