Day ticket fisheries - West Kent, Sussex

ndeezy

Wylands near Battle provides maggot bashing and specimen carping on the same lakes.

Or if its not to far Iden Wood fishery near Rye supplies some great roach fishing and chance of some carp (quite easy) on its Specimen Lake.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Wylands near Battle provides maggot bashing and specimen carping on the same lakes.

Or if its not to far Iden Wood fishery near Rye supplies some great roach fishing and chance of some carp (quite easy) on its Specimen Lake.

have you tryed church settle farm in wadhurst its a nice place with some super carp tench and monster pike i find that float taticks claim the better fish here well worth a go as its little fished and can throw up some smashing fish

Well done ndeezy.

As you live in the Sevenoaks area, you could always try Keston Ponds, a free public fishery on Keston Common. It's not easy but can be rewarding.

Other fisheries, but day ticket . . Darenth Lakes ( Farningham ), Brooklands ( Dartford, very weedy at present and spoilt by litter ).

If your looking to join a club have a look on the BDAS web site ( Bromley & District Angling ), we have our main waters plus a stretch of the Darent in Sevenoaks. . . Bradbourne Lakes Off Bradbourne Vale. This is on the Jeffry Harrison reserve operated by the Kent wildlife trust. If you want to walk round entry is free for birdwatchers but only to 1/2 the reserve but you get to see both the river and the two main lakes.

Thanks Andy, I looked at joining Bromley but it's a oner for the first year and I can't really justify that at the moment. I know about the Bradbourne Lakes as they're right over the road from me and often walk around there. How are they fishing at the moment, walked round there last sunday and there was barely anyone fishing.

I've also fished in Haysden Park which is run by Tonbridge and enjoyed it there. Church Settle Farm looks interesting so thanks for that.