which pole?

Whitey

hi all ......gonna buy me a new pole 50 -60 quid max

RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE

.................argos seem to have not a bad selection??????

feel free to flick through

to fish for course/ carp etc

HELP

I've got some bargains Browning 9.5 Pro Syntec Canal poles - RRP £75 plus delivery (we've seen tackle shops booting them out about £80 odd). Nice weight, less than 600g I think, and very strong - rated 14 which our general coarse anglers go for, but fished a section down with a high rated elastic (18) they'll take most carp you can throw at it.

How does £59.95 all in sound (that includes 24hr delivery, uk mainland only - not S/highlands).

Ian W

I've got some bargains Browning 9.5 Pro Syntec Canal poles - RRP £75 plus delivery (we've seen tackle shops booting them out about £80 odd). Nice weight, less than 600g I think, and very strong - rated 14 which our general coarse anglers go for, but fished a section down with a high rated elastic (18) they'll take most carp you can throw at it.

How does £59.95 all in sound (that includes 24hr delivery, uk mainland only - not S/highlands).

hi there, if i was you, i would save the extra twenty and go for the leader assassin11. its an 11m pole, with 1 top 3 section and 2 top 2 sections, great for bigger fish venues.

was on another forum for a while and there was big debate about £2000 16m poles and the lesser poles. alot of people gave a great review about the assassin saying for the price its great.

hope this helps. PMed you because you know what the forum can be like, its great if you got the money. lol. im using the assassin and love it. had some lovely bream over a pound on the top 3 section on No4 elastic and pound and half hook length no problem. the top two sections are set up for carp waters. 12-14 elastic and 16-18 elastic. it gives you all you need for any waters.

let me know how you get on, as i love argos gear and the prices

reagards

s_mac

woman want me, fish fear me