revels fishery

1stbob

hi guys and gals i am going to revels in dorset can anyone give me information on this fishery

i have just come back from there, well in june anyway

i found the main lake is best along the back stretch, try scopex boilies popped up about a inch. and cast to the far bang, also on the main lake if you walk down to dead tree lake theres a basin there all covered by trees try abit of luncheon meat on the float we took some crackers out from there. try using some big pellets ie 14 or 22mm jobs.

On the speci lake when i was there it was very weedy so i was free lining a boilie into the clear patches there is some monsters in there the catfish goto about 30lb and the carp to about the same. Only thing is you have to walk up there you are not allowed to take the car.

listen to the lads in the onsite tackle shop they will tell you all you need to know

(oh the food place is decent as well) if its been wet its very muddy but you will enjoy it we did. I had 7 days on there and didnt stay in our van once.

forgot to mention i didnt go to the match lake or the predator lake as its a long old walk. the canal stretch is good down at the dead tree end fish tight to the other bank and desperation lake you cant go wrong on they will throw themselves at bare hooks

thanx ricksteruk cheers