england world champions again

s_mac

Just want to say well done to the englnad fishing team for winning the world champs.

I dont have the full results, but well done all who fished, you done us all proud again.

reagards.

smac

woman want me, fish fear me

i remember some years ago(seems like a lifetime) that i saw a fishing show on TV. I think it was 5 teams (English )who had to fish at 6 different locations around the world. Each team had two days to fish their location and then had to move on.The scoring was on different species-how many --weight and so on. On one of the episodes the two guys were fishing a fjord i think and there was an outcrop of rocks to the side of them. The camera crew was behind them filming all the action on the water when slowly a canoe appears from behind the outcrop of rocks. The canoeist was a very shapely young woman STARK

NAKED who proceeded to paddle slowly past. It was hilarious. :lol:

Apparently it had been set up by the previous team because they were a couple of points behind. A great show it was too.

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/