Carp Gear for Sale

dbigwookie

3 x FOX EOS X Alarms for Sale less than 2 mnths old Boxed with Batteries £120ono

Fox Warrior Rods 2 x 2.5 tc 12ft Fox Warior Rods for sale in Good Condition £35 Each or the pair for £60 Buyer collects or meet locally

JRC Stealth 3 leg Bed Chair Less than 12 mnths old £55 ono Buyer collects or meet locally

STi 1 man Twin Skin for sale or swop for a Brolly System . Has been used only a handful of times in Good Condition. £ 100 ono Buyer collects or meet locally

COTSWOLD AQUARIUS UNIVERSAL BOAT BAG

Hardly Used Boat Bag in very good condition Fully lined with rubberised material and padded with 1'' foam offering exceptional protection. It has a removable mat.

Twin zipped with padded shoulder and carrying handles this bag will accomodate large bait boats such as Lake Star, Microcat and Viper. £50 ono

Viper Bait Boat Battery for Sale used for 1 Week in France will fit Viper and LakeStar Bait Boats.£12

Phone 07973 523426

• 2 weeks later...

Not being a carp angler, not that up on things but no1 son is. Are Fox EOS the new all singing all dancing ones? If so I may be interested in those and the bed chair. Where do you live?

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Yes They are the the EOS X Alarms B) I live in Essex

Yes then I would like the Fox EOS, I take it that's £120 for the 3 and the bed chair. Can you please email/pm me a contact number and I can arrange collection & payment.

thanks

lyn

Yes then I would like the Fox EOS, I take it that's £120 for the 3 and the bed chair. Can you please email/pm me a contact number and I can arrange collection & payment.

thanks

lyn

I'm sure he will post on here soon (I'm going to phone him in a minute), but I suggest you re-read his 1st post :o

"3 x FOX EOS X Alarms for Sale less than 2 mnths old Boxed with Batteries £120ono" They are £55 each new i.e. £165

Edited by MarkSpod

The next one will be a biggy

thanks

lyn

Hi Lyn

For some reason I cant PM You so my mate MarkSpod will pm you with my details :thumbs:

I'm sure he will post on here soon (I'm going to phone him in a minute), but I suggest you re-read his 1st post :o

"3 x FOX EOS X Alarms for Sale less than 2 mnths old Boxed with Batteries £120ono" They are £55 each new i.e. £165

Thanks Mark, just checking, I don't have a clue when it comes to carp gear :blink:

I will give him a call later. I am off this week, half term, so we are out/away a lot but I will try try later.

lyn

3 x FOX EOS X Alarms for Sale less than 2 mnths old Boxed with Batteries £120ono

Fox Warrior Rods 2 x 2.5 tc 12ft Fox Warior Rods for sale in Good Condition £35 Each or the pair for £60 Buyer collects or meet locally

JRC Stealth 3 leg Bed Chair Less than 12 mnths old £55 ono Buyer collects or meet locally

STi 1 man Twin Skin for sale or swop for a Brolly System . Has been used only a handful of times in Good Condition. £ 100 ono Buyer collects or meet locally

COTSWOLD AQUARIUS UNIVERSAL BOAT BAG

Hardly Used Boat Bag in very good condition Fully lined with rubberised material and padded with 1'' foam offering exceptional protection. It has a removable mat.

Twin zipped with padded shoulder and carrying handles this bag will accomodate large bait boats such as Lake Star, Microcat and Viper. £50 ono

Viper Bait Boat Battery for Sale used for 1 Week in France will fit Viper and LakeStar Bait Boats.£12

PM

BedChair Sold

Boat Battery Sold

Just PM me for more details

I have brought this to the top again as I just want to point out that the Fox EOS alarms are still for sale. I have said that I would still have them but they are not the 'all singing' ones that Matthew is after. If anyone else is interested then please dbigwookie know.

lyn