Help please !

ukdtofi

Hi All,

I am keen to get a personal cd player, i download audio books and old time radio programs off limewire and frostwire, and would like to put them onto a cd in mp3 format as i have heard this means more files are recordable, for instance one book i have is 329mb and is 18 hours long, could i record this onto cd or even dvd disc, and get a personal player to play the discs on ????? i have triad recording onto cd but although the mb size will fit the time is well over a cd limit, :wallbash:

P.s i have nero installed on my pc.

Thanks in advance

Tony

"We will sit down and discuss it, then decide that I was right in the first place" Brian Clough the best england manager we NEVER had

you need a portable cd player that plays back mp3 files, i don't know of any but i'm sure they're out there.

but why not just buy an mp3 player?you can get a 1gb one for about 40 quid now, and no messing about with cds!