Conservation Gilson style.

Bob Jerunkel

Amazing the things people like to dig up? This has absolutely no relevence to the issue at all.Again people like to jump in without looking at the bigger picture.Read what I posted earlier in the other thread and take time to think about it.Better still go to the meeting and listen to what he has to say before you make a judgement.When you here the reasons why he has drafted the letter I think you may just change your opinion of what he is trying to do.

If its nothing to do with angling why has gilson said about hooks in worms for sport and the bass and tope by laws and the recretional fishery.?

If hes worried about something diferent from angling why dont he just say what hes worried about.?

Why does he talk in riddles.?

sorry ronessex youre argumant is weaker than gilsons one.

If gilsons got any beef with anglers he should just come out with it.