New patron for SOS

Ian Burrett

Monty Halls has kindly just agreed to become the Patron of SOS

Monty can be seen tonight on channel 5 at 7.15 presenting a programme about the Humpback whales in a series called Great Ocean Adventures

Monty is described as an Author, Adventurer, TV presenter, film maker and public speaker. Further details can be found at www.montyhalls.co.uk/index.html

His criticism of poor management of the sharks worldwide is well documented and he will be a great asset to SOS

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Monty Halls has kindly just agreed to become the Patron of SOS

Monty can be seen tonight on channel 5 at 7.15 presenting a programme about the Humpback whales in a series called Great Ocean Adventures

Monty is described as an Author, Adventurer, TV presenter, film maker and public speaker. Further details can be found at www.montyhalls.co.uk/index.html

His criticism of poor management of the sharks worldwide is well documented and he will be a great asset to SOS

I know Denis and yourself put a lot into determining who you should ask, and I'm pleased for both of you and SOS that you managed to 'land' Monty.

Perhaps the Scottish politicians and SEERAD would like to explain to him why they make so little proactive effort to protect species in Scottish waters.