Sunday morning

jonnyboy

Anyone doing anything this weekend

the weather looks ok for sunday, i may pootle about in portland harbour and drown some ragworm or defrost some squid

that is unless i can invite myself to someone elses party, probably can only do till lunchtime so POrtland has to be fave for me.

Anyone got any good tips or marks for the inner harbour? :thumbs:

OK prowler 13a Flame

www.ukbass.co.uk

Sea Anglers Conservation Network

Hi Jonny

This time of year just outside the harbour may be the better option as there are more areas of deeper water. There should be a buoy outside the middle entrance which is in about 60-70foot of water. Heading out from the southern entrance will put you into deeper water too. Probably be a dogfish fest if you are using fishy baits, but you should be in with a chance of a whiting or even cod.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Anyone doing anything this weekend

the weather looks ok for sunday, i may pootle about in portland harbour and drown some ragworm or defrost some squid

that is unless i can invite myself to someone elses party, probably can only do till lunchtime so POrtland has to be fave for me.

Anyone got any good tips or marks for the inner harbour? :thumbs:

Kimmeridge tomorrow, all being well around 12.00 start and fish the tide up until dusk or maybe a bit after, target is Wrasse & Pollack, Sunday a possibility too. You are welcome to join me Jonnyboy.

edit: yeah sorry, I know, its not Sunday morning tomorrow :oops:

Edited by overrun

2006 Launches: 8

2006 Species: 5

2007 Species: 19

2007 Launches: 42

2008 Species: 21

2008 Launches: 51

2009 Species: 24

2009 Launches: 47

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20

Kimmeridge tomorrow, all being well around 12.00 start and fish the tide up until dusk or maybe a bit after, target is Wrasse & Pollack, Sunday a possibility too. You are welcome to join me Jonnyboy.

edit: yeah sorry, I know, its not Sunday morning tomorrow :oops:

Love to get out to kim tommorrow mate, but i am (get this) decorating the nursery (oh joy)

So its unday am or nowt for me

probably lauch at portland castle about 8am if im lucky, wont go too far as i dont really have all the gear yet, still saving for a drysuit!! :rolleyes:

OK prowler 13a Flame

www.ukbass.co.uk

Sea Anglers Conservation Network

Love to get out to kim tommorrow mate, but i am (get this) decorating the nursery (oh joy)

So its unday am or nowt for me

probably lauch at portland castle about 8am if im lucky, wont go too far as i dont really have all the gear yet, still saving for a drysuit!! :rolleyes:

no worries m8, best get the DIY sorted and keep the war dept' happy, lots of brownie points for the warmer weather.

2006 Launches: 8

2006 Species: 5

2007 Species: 19

2007 Launches: 42

2008 Species: 21

2008 Launches: 51

2009 Species: 24

2009 Launches: 47

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20