Mull of Galloway

NICKYR

I have just been over there for sat and sun the weather was poor so was the fishing i did manage a pollack about 7lb plenty of smaller ones :) .I fished the flat on sat morning for mackerel there was plenty but some anglers there before me made the place look like a RUBBISH DUMP :mad: .I ask all anglers to take there rubbish home its not hard.Apart from that a good weekend hope the weather is better for next week.

couldn't agree more nicky some of the best marks round the mull are a disgrace i usually end up going home with more rubbish than i went with it only takes a few seconds to safely store rubbish when finished with

nice pollack was it on bait or lure?

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Nicky you look a bit wind swept and wet did you have fun ??? You don't look very happy LOL.If its game on i'll see you at the weekend OK i'll show you where the big fish grow.........

wish i could join you but under drs orders at the mo not even allowed to drive lr=et alone fish bl$$dy tests reqd. :(:(

will need to meet up one of these weekends your up bigk and nicky

nice pollack nicky

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Nice posts. Hope to be up for a few days in the last two weeks of August. Supposed to be a family holiday so will probably only pack a lure rod. Any tips,advice would be much appreciated esp as to species and lures and GENERAL areas to try - not wanting to pinch your swims!!

Thanks in anticipation,

Hugh