Kiveton Waters

deanwood

Hi guys

im new to Anglers Net and was wondering if anyone has news on the britishwaterways run Kiveton waters. Any info would be great, hot pegs, type of fishing, baits, match weights etc

Cheers. :thumbs:

Hi Dean,

Welcome to the forum :)

I have never fished at Kiveton waters myself, I don't know if you are local as you do not state a location in your profile but if you are then call in to the tackle shop at Handsworth in Sheffield and you will get first hand up to date info and some top quality bait too :thumbs:

Alan.

Hi Dean,

I have never fished at Kiveton waters myself, I don't know if you are local as you do not state a location in your profile but if you are then call in to the tackle shop at Handsworth in Sheffield and you will get first hand up to date info and some top quality bait too :thumbs:

Alan.

Hope this link helps

http://www.matchanglers.proboards80.com/in...read=1162244315

Welcome to the forum :)