Willow Park or Gold Valley

fish_surrey

As the description suggests, these are the next two locations on my list, but I thought I might try and save myself some time and expense and ask you guys which one is better. I'm not really looking for big Carp (yet!) as I am still a bit of a novice, I'll be happy with 5 - 15Ib Carp at the moment.

I mainly use the feeder in the morning until the Carp rise, then I go straight off the surface. SO best for these two methods would be great.

Fish Surrey

Only fished Willow and many many times. Don’t think they allow off the top because of the bird life, not that you need to anyway.

I always fished the bank at the end of the car park the one with the bungalows on it. Do not have to cast too far. There are 2 barrs, see layout of lake in tackle shop. Fish with PVA bag or stringers.

A fun venue well run with excellent facilities, safe, cafe (weekends) loo’s, showers etc. Best to book for night night fishing.

Edited by johnhere