nav lights

niko

I have one of those lights, but like the C-light I don't think it's that bright for use as a nav light. I use mine as a tent light.

I got myself one of these the 130cm plug works a treat but must have been a tired day but i drilled all the holes and then realised i had no hand access to that area inside the yak to tighten the nuts :wallbash: school boy error!!!! I managed to figure a work around though.

This page covers a few lighting options. The page shows the Guardian light mentioned at the beginning of this thread. Seems its more suited for locating other kayakers within a group than as a nav light. Edited by SpeciMan
Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Nav light from Ebay with Ultraleds bulb and 8 X 1250 AA NimH batterries up the pole (20mm plastic conduit), lights up the whole Yak :thumbs:

PICT0075-800.jpg

(....I was bored)

and

PICT0016.jpg

standard fit to AA crate.

Edited by overrun

2006 Launches: 8

2006 Species: 5

2007 Species: 19

2007 Launches: 42

2008 Species: 21

2008 Launches: 51

2009 Species: 24

2009 Launches: 47

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20

This page covers a few lighting options. The page shows the Guardian light mentioned at the beginning of this thread. Seems its more suited for locating other kayakers within a group than as a nav light.

Do you reckon they're brighter than the C-light though? I don't actually like being lit up at night, head torch is all I need when I have to bait up or deal with fish, but want something a bit brighter for other traffic.