UK Tour

pescador

Hi All

A big thanks to Captain Cojones & Yakity- Yak for the posts on the Easy Jet feature.

You may have read on the previous posts that I am embarking on a UK tour of not just kayak fishing, although this is now my passion as many of you will know.

My plan is mainly to visit caravan sites with incorporated fishing lakes......any in your area I should know about? I am also covering fly, coarse and shore so any info that you may have would be welcome.

For those of you who do not know me I am a professional fisherman and journalist based down in Puerto De Mazarron Murcia Spain. I have been here for six years and have competed in many Spanish fishing competitions with considerable success. As a journalist I write for the main English speaking paper in Spain and one of the best selling Spanish glossy monthly angling mags.

I am looking for information on some top kayak freshwater venues in the UK but do understand if you want to keep them a secret.........no problem. I am certainly not wishing to annoy anyone so please do not think I am.

Any help with any fishing information in the UK would be good as I have been away a long time and I realise things have changed.

You can e-mail me at gary@garysmithfishing.com with any info or just reply to this message.

Edited by pescador

Gary Smith

Crowle North Lincolnshire UK / Maldives / Puerto De Mazarron Murcia Spain

Gary Smith Fishing

Maldives Fishing Holidays

Fishing 7 Lakes

Hi All

A big thanks to Captain Cojones & Yakity- Yak for the posts on the Easy Jet feature.

You may have read on the previous posts that I am embarking on a UK tour of not just kayak fishing, although this is now my passion as many of you will know.

My plan is mainly to visit caravan sites with incorporated fishing lakes......any in your area I should know about? I am also covering fly, coarse and shore so any info that you may have would be welcome.

For those of you who do not know me I am a professional fisherman and journalist based down in Puerto De Mazarron Murcia Spain. I have been here for six years and have competed in many Spanish fishing competitions with considerable success. As a journalist I write for the main English speaking paper in Spain and one of the best selling Spanish glossy monthly angling mags.

I am looking for information on some top kayak freshwater venues in the UK but do understand if you want to keep them a secret.........no problem. I am certainly not wishing to annoy anyone so please do not think I am.

Any help with any fishing information in the UK would be good as I have been away a long time and I realise things have changed.

You can e-mail me at gary@garysmithfishing.com with any info or just reply to this message.

Hi Gary, we are home safe and sound, thanks for the advice about the Med, shame I didn't call you a few day's earlier.

Anyhow, let us know when your in the Kent/Dartford area as we would love to join you at some point, we are off down the Medway river this weekend to chase a few Pike.

Regards

Gavin