time for a new FF

danno 1

Where as I do have a finder on loan for review/test/etc (as well one I bought earlier). However, as there is a minority who feel the need to be pissy I shan't bother to give any useful and accurate info - which happens to be just what Danno asked for - in public. Danno, I shall PM you instead.

Plugger - twice the price relates to twice the warranty, a warranty that doesn't require return post to the states, as well as a CE approved electronic item which is legally allowed to be used in the UK as it has the correct (and legal) Frequencies. Oh, and it's made ona seperate production line to a higher spec (at least with the brand I am familiar with).

Oooh I am hurt now :slap:

Good advice though from Mark as usual, get the uk version and extra warranty :thumbs:

SDD~~~ :sun: