longlands

highseas

hi all have any of you fished longlands lake or cogra moss in cumbria

any one who has fished theas could you give me any tips /advice on flies ect

cheeers

what people dont know dont hurt em

life is like a pube on a toilet seat some times you just get **** off

I'm just dishonest. You can always trust an honest man to be dishonest.Honestly, it's the honest man you need to look out for, because you never know when he's going to do something incredibly stupid." - Jack Sparrow

Hi Highseas

Not fished those 2 but have fished a lot of the tarns and small reservoirs in the lake district and they have to be the most scenic places to fish to say the least. I always start off with nymphs unless there is fish rising, any of the usual suspects work for me Pheasant tail, GRHE, Damsel Nymphs, Bloodworm.

Sorry couldn't give you any info on fishing them but be good to hear your report of these two when you fish them, have you fished any of WADAA's waters around the lakes?

Good luck Scott....

would that be wath brow and ennerdale aglers?

i have fished scote tarn birnmoor and low tarn for trout have you had much look with these

I'm just dishonest. You can always trust an honest man to be dishonest.Honestly, it's the honest man you need to look out for, because you never know when he's going to do something incredibly stupid." - Jack Sparrow

would that be wath brow and ennerdale aglers?

i have fished scote tarn birnmoor and low tarn for trout have you had much look with these

Hi Highseas

sorry for the delay, its Windermere and district anglers they cover most of the south lakes, I have just googled your mentions above are they all around eskdale, Scoat tarn looks a great spot have you fished these by the way.

I have only ever fished the south lakes and only been as far as bassenthwaite but that was for pike, been up and around wasdale and eskdale but not fished around there.

ive had trout out of all 3 their mainly small with ther not being much to eat up their

but thers the odd canabal ive had a 6lber from 1 of the tarns

and thers pike in burnmoor tarn too!!!