Timsbury fish in

lyn

Hi all, I was having a clean up in the van today, 'The Anglers Net chuck wagon' and found a hat/cap. It's an olive green 'Gelert' waterproof cap, one with the fluffy ear protectors that come down.

It was found by the bed so one of you 5 gentlemen that was on my bed must be missing a hat, or it could be Sue's ;):rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Please let me know then I can post it on to you.

Thanks

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Hi all, I was having a clean up in the van today, 'The Anglers Net chuck wagon' and found a hat/cap. It's an olive green 'Gelert' waterproof cap, one with the fluffy ear protectors that come down.

It was found by the bed so one of you 5 gentlemen that was on my bed must be missing a hat, or it could be Sue's ;):rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Please let me know then I can post it on to you.

Thanks

lyn

Back to the top, I am worried someone has cold ears :o

Back to the top, I am worried someone has cold ears :o

I do but I cant claim it...however its a Gelert :thumbdown: not a Burberry I would think the rightful owner may be too embarrassed to claim it.

I do but I cant claim it...however its a Gelert :thumbdown: not a Burberry I would think the rightful owner may be too embarrassed to claim it.

Meow, who's the tackle tart or should I say clothes tart then? :rolleyes::lol:

Oh dear. I think it's me! Seem to have a habit of losing things around Lyn. Last time, it was my wallet!!!

Thanks for finding it. I'll PM you.

D