WARNING PLEASE READ

flyfish

It has been bought to my attention through various emails that a certain person ******** is selling the new carp fizz bombs on ebay, this seller has been reported to the NRA as the ingredients that he is using is proved to be poisionous to fish and other underwater wildlife,,,,,I must just let you know that the company who make this product and sell to major outlets are using the correct formula and are in no way in breach of any violation (thesecretbaitadditive) If you do purchase these product please make sure you do not buy from the seller ******** he will shortly be facing court action and is also being taken to court by thesecretbaitadditive company who are the original makers and founders of this product

Thank you

Edited by Elton
Name removed - potentially libellous

Take a look in our Ebay shop for Carp Baits, Additives & other items

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Secret-Bait-A...Q3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm