Polarised Sunglasses

Elton

Posted on behalf of Bryan. Please add all replies to this thread:

I am looking for a pair of polarised sunglasses suitable for Trout Fishing. Any suggestions on make or lens colour? Budget is 50 quid.

Also looking for 7ft or 7ft 6" carbon trout fly rod. 3-4 weight. Budget on this is 65 max. Any recommendations at all on make or distributor?

Appreciate your help

Thanks

Bryan

I'll mention straight away that TackleBargains may be a good place to look. Click here to go direct to their glasses page.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Posted on behalf of Bryan. Please add all replies to this thread:

I'll mention straight away that TackleBargains may be a good place to look. Click here to go direct to their glasses page.

I prefer eye level myself and at around 14.99 well within your budget, just make sure you get something comfortable and well suited to your own style of fishing they are after all their for your safety as well as making you look cool. B)

www.topfishingtackle.co.uk

Live The Dream