Online Carp Angler Diary

Hi,

I have created a new website for Carp Anglers, which is an online Diary. As well as just being a diary there is a facility to draw a sketch of the lakes that you fish and then mark catches on the sketch along with details of the capture.

You can then view your sketch with certain weather conditions and it will display all the carp and where you casted for a given weather scenario.

As well as your catches you can record catches that you observe others making and fish that you have lost and even fish that you spot feeding, this way you can build up a picture of the fish's habits and behaviors in the lake that you fish.

This site will be open to the public during April but will only allow limited numbers, to be one of the first and register an interest please visit this page and www.carpanglersdiary.com/About.htmland see what the site looks like and what it can do for you.

Or email me with any questions webmaster@carpanglersdiary.com

Regards

Mark