the cons lake in harefield

justinb

really wanna get on the cons in harefield but struggling to find a website. just wondering if anyone knows how i go about joining,i know theres a long waiting list,does any1 know how i get on this.thanks justin

really wanna get on the cons in harefield but struggling to find a website. just wondering if anyone knows how i go about joining,i know theres a long waiting list,does any1 know how i get on this.thanks justin

Don't even bother would be my advice. It's kind of like dead mans shoes. Very long waiting lists (10+ years), and I'd be suprised if it's even open. You need to know someone who fishes there who can recommend you. Assuming the latter, then you can probably get a guest ticket. Oh and I think you also need to live within 5 or 10 miles of the place.

Rob.

I think Watford Piscators has (or had) some good waters, but I can't recall their names. I used to live around that area about 12 years ago, so many things have changed between times. As for good waters in Herts, yes there are some, but I fish in Cambs most of the time now. Depending on where you live, I'd prefer going out on the M4 corridor, some very good waters in that direction.

Rob.