Sept 2020 Orlando New Smyrna Daytona Beach

Fall 2020 is just around the corner after a long Florida summer, starting to see to first early signs of autumn on the coastal saltwater intracoastal waterway, bait fish schools arriving from the north with schooling Jack Crevalle surface attacking with white water sight fishing action. Temperatures, air or water won’t start to drop for a few weeks yet as early fall pattern is still a warm one, end of summer melds together with early fall, other changes include the water and wading bird migration begins as well as other inshore saltwater schooling game fish, including Bluefish, Pompano, Ladyfish, and Tarpon. Fall is also spawning season for the big Redfish at our nearby Ponce deLeon Inlet after spending the summer prowling the deeper channel areas of the intracoastal Indian River here at New Smyrna Beach and Edgewater. Jacques of Edgewater out with me recently caught one of those big ICW Reds, a 42” fish, after a quick picture and release she swam off strong …………….

Little Adrianna from Indianapolis on on a trip with her family with me had a great time and great photo with a fun size Jack Crevalle from surface striking and sight casting schooling fish ………………

We catch Black Drum here in the backcountry every season of the year, fun hard fighters, most of the back water Drum are up to 5 lb fish, Trish from Colorado caught and released a fun size one ……………….

Jacks are a staple fun rod bending regular catch on my trips on light tackle, they are not picky, we catch them on bait and lures, William from Orlando with another fun one ………………….

Ryan from West Virginia with another fun Black Drum on a recent trip …………………

Young Donovan was along with his family from Deland, FL on a trip into the backcountry landing a nice size Spotted Seatrout …………………

Fun Friendly Light Tackle Fishing Adventures

Closest Saltwater Fishing to Orlando at New Smyrna Beach

Calm Water Indian River Backcountry

CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES

CALL OR TEXT ME ANYTIME 386-689-3781
https://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com/orlando-fishing-guide

Capt. Michael Savedow

Edgewater River Guide, Inc. Since 2003
386-689-3781
https://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com/orlando-fishing-guide

Sept 2020 Adriana Jack.jpg

Sept 2020 Donovan Trout.jpg