Greetings from Åland Islands!

Hans Donning

Hi everyone, I'm a part time teacher and "full time" fishing guide in beautiful Åland Islands (small Island between Finland and Sweden). I'm curious about the UK fishing system with rules regarding rivers, ponds different species and time of year you are allowed fishing. Around here all waters are privately owned both lakes and ocean. What is the case in UK?

I'm Also interested in to what extend UK-fishermen travel abroad to go fishing. Two group of guides, one in Sweden and one in Åland Islands has joined together in a project to reach out further to new clients. In particular I'm looking to any big fishing fair with pike, perch and seatrout fishermen in it's "scope". So if you know any let me know and I might just come visit to spread to "gospel" of our fantastic fishery :)

Thank you for letting me join!

/Hasse Donning

www.donningfishing.com

2oringar.jpeg

• Like 1