Morecambe Supercraft Black Mamba

Elton

I received the following by email. If you know anything about this rod, please add your reply to this thread. I'll send a link to the lady who emailed the question:

MY late husband was given a rod many years ago. I have decided to sell his fishing tackle but a friend advised me to check on this one fishing rod as he feels it might have some value rather than selling with the rest of the tackle.

Can you help? It is a 12ft split cane with brass ferrels in excellent condition. The names on it are Morecambe Supercraft Black Mamba

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Its not made by any of the big name makers in the colloetors world as far as I am aware the best chance of getting any sort of a price on it would be on Ebay

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan