Glad to be involved

preeny

Been looking for a local Forum that doesn't get totally involved with Carp.

It's great to find one, so close to home. :D

Currently raising money for the worthwhile charity' Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice' through the 'Angling Fraternity' which is the most helpfull and generous group of people I have ever met. :)

Hopefully, will be posting details of a great 'Anglers Night' coming shortly, on behalf of Bluebell Wood, involving TOP CLASS ANGLERS

HAPPY TO BE ONLINE and a big HELLO :rolleyes:

preeny

'WISE OLD OWL'

How about this then

Hi all you lads out there. This is my first post on the Forum and it is for something close to my, and many other hearts.

I am holding an 'Angler;s Night' on behalf of BLUEBELL WOOD CHILDREN'S HOSPICE which is a Charity for kids with life limiting illnesses and we have to raise nearly 2 million a year to keep the Hospice going.

We have already raised nearly 5 million to build the place all through the generous public donations and Charity Events as we get nothing from the Lottery etc.

The full details are shown below and I hope I can interest many of you lads, on the forum, to attend.

It's only £3 which lets be honest is very cheap for a great night out with top class stars attending.

South Yorkshire Police Angling Club (www.sypac.co.uk) in conjunction with ‘BLUEBELL WOOD CHILDREN’S HOSPICE Presents

‘ANGLER’S NIGHT’

Featuring: MAVER ‘BARNSLEY BLACKS’

WEDNESDAY 30th JANUARY 2008

at

S. Y. POLICE SPORTS CLUB, NIAGARA,

NIAGARA ROAD, WADSLEY BRIDGE, SHEFFIELD. S6 1LU

COMMENCING 7-30pm

(DOORS OPEN 6-30pm)

TICKETS £3

(all proceeds will go to ‘BLUEBELL WOOD CHILDREN’S HOSPICE)

Appearing will be:

Mr Experience - DENIS WHITE

Denis has a wealth of angling knowledge and experience, which is essential when designing tackle like rods and poles. If the action of a rod prototype needs changing it is invariably Denis who gets the change right, first time. A former international who has represented his country 17 times, it’s impossible to find any angler with more knowledge of the sport and has a major imput in Maver ‘ Barnsley Blacks’

JAMIE MASSON

Jamie is a full- time angler and qualified PAA coach. He is the winner of the coveted titles ‘UK Champion’ and

‘Ultimate Final Champion’ and he is widely recognised for his talent on commercial fisheries. His expertise has assisted in developing a number of accessories, including the new ‘Match This’ hook range, pole floats and Dual Core elastic. His talent has already been recognised by the Maver ‘Barnsley Blacks’ and his membership adds serious talent to an already impressive squad.

ANDY KINDER

Andy has worked as a Sales Representative for Maver for a number of years and fishes at the top level every week with Maver ‘Barnsley Blacks’. His constant contact with retailers and top anglers enables him to spot tackle trends as they develop.

THE SHOW WILL BE COMPLETED WITH:

MAVER POLE ALLEY (all the latest poles),

T RADE STANDS,

MEGA RAFFLE DRAW

TICKETS CAN BE OBTAINED ON THE NIGHT OR IN ADVANCE FROM:

NIAGARA SPORTS CLUB ( 0114 2964945) or JOHN PREEN on 0114 2876330

COME AND ENJOY A GREAT NIGHT IN SUPPORT OF A WONDERFUL CHARITY

Does that ring any bells

It's great to find one, so close to home. :D

Oh no, I'm being surrounded :D

Whereabouts are you based?

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE