hi all

kayak07

Welcome to AnglersNet

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Kayak,

I haven't done any Kayak Fishing myself but I have a couple of friends that are into Kayak fishing and they keep trying to get me interested in it; but I cannot seem to be able to pull myself away from Tench, Barbel etc. but hey one day I might have a go at it as it sounds like fun.

Welcome to the AnglersNet forum.

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

Boldbear - your friends want you to try fishing FROM a kayak. You wouldn't be fishing FOR a kayak so you could continue after tench and barbel.

:P

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Boldbear - your friends want you to try fishing FROM a kayak. You wouldn't be fishing FOR a kayak so you could continue after tench and barbel.

:P

No I know that newt, when I said Kayak fishing I meant fishing from a kayak :D

Two of my friends go fishing from Kayaks in the summer months when after sea bass and other sea fish etc. in sheltered parts of the southern and eastern coasts of England.

I prefer river & stream fishing but It does sound like it may be fun so I might give it a go soon. :) .

Kayak07 where do you go Kayak fishing (fishing from a Kayak)? and what do you fish for?

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)