UKs First Kayakfishing Tournament.

Yakity - Yak - u.k.

If anyone's thinking of buying from sportfish, then have a look around first. Some of their prices can only be described as "inflated" especially as its all now owned by Farlows. Its very often possible to get the same product a lot cheaper elsewhere. I'm not having a pop at them, they sell some great stuff, and I've fished with the founder of the company and his son in Mongolia (they sold to Farlows a while back.) I think for Kayak fishing you'd be better off with a kayaking specific Cag under your PFD. After all they're designed with freedom of movement in mind, so they wont impair your casting. Palm make some very good ones. And their ocean PFD is the business.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Yakity,

I'll start stocking the freezer nearer the time. Have you decided on where we are launching from yet, want to check out likely camping spots for the night before. And I'm getting so damn excited I've got to start preparing before me head explodes...I'll have to get that loo done before hand other wise she who must be obeyed won't give me a pass. :D

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com