Allcocks Aerial for sale

MikeT

SOLD

Allcocks Aerial 3¾" diameter with 15/16" wide drum, switch-operated optional click-check, micro adjustable "Regulating Drag", nickel silver spokes (6) & pillars (12), with 10-hole ventilation to front flange, chromium plated foot and octagonal maker's badge on rear. Some (typical) paint loss, but mechanically excellent and a great runner. Spins straight, smooth & quiet, handles and ratchet perfect, and is a sweet little reel to use.

I’ll be putting this reel up on eBay and hope to take about £150, but would sell for considerably less to a member of AN, so feel free to make an offer!

[i mentioned I was selling this reel to someone I know and he offered me £125 immediately, which I consider a fair price.]

Edited by MikeT

What's interesting is that, though anglers are rarely surprised by a totally grim day, we nearly always maintain our optimism. We understand pessimism because our dreams are sometimes dented by the blows of fate, but always our hope returns, like a primrose after a hard winter. ~ C. Yates.

mike have you got a pic??

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan