Snatchers week tackle trade

Glasgowdan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norrie got a result for you. Freddie says he will give you a tractor launch from Drummore on the Sat and Sun.

He also says he may be able to come out with us as he knows the area and the marks well. This is my birthday pressie for you,I hope you like it.

Martin the site owner says its ok for you to park your boat up on the site. There is a bay on the back of the pub for this.Drummore is a no crime area Norrie. the village anglers leave their boats parked out in the main street,engines and all so do not fret.

Also on the Sat night their is some sort of "turn" on at the Clash - its got all the makings of a wild night :cool:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

ooohhh will i need a late pass then snatcher?

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

The details of the tractor launch - basically keep Freddie off the vodka if you can

Being serious now,Freddie says they will launch a boat for £3 at Drummore - just to cover the fuel. Am back up this Friday so will make a more detailed enquiry.

As a back up If you are "close" to Ian Burrett that is another possible avenue to look into. Ian has a tractor. Mind you Ian runs a business and has a schedule to keep. Dare say if he was willing you would have to time your launch and retrieval with his boats.

Ther is a decent car launch at Port Logan. the sand is firm and the ramp is a gentle one onto the beach. I have been "involved" in a few launchings there.

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Tack4 just noticed you mentioned Ardwell Bay,I take it you mean the back bay on the west side of the Mull.

If I had a boat I would not attempt to launch it there unless I had a 4 wheel drive. It is fairly steep!

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

No bother its a gentle wide ramp and a gently sloping hard sand beach. Called at Ian Burretts house this morning and Christine said he was fishing at Logan.

If I managed to launch a boat there anyone can!!!

With a bit of luck Ian will pick up this thread and give you some advice.

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair