Market Research (New Product)

PhilC

"Approved by Elton prior to posting"

Happy New year Folks.

I am about to launch a new product on to the market place this year and wonder if you good fellows and lassies would partake in a bit of market research?

Let me paint the picture so to speak.

You have just caught and photographed that amazing catch, of course you are proud as punch and want to show all your friends, you go to your local pub and tell your mates, the words "lord let me catch a fish so big that even I need not lie" come to mind.

Some of your friend say "oh I ! pull the other leg wheres your proof, you lift your jumper and point to a buckle on your trousers displaying in all it glory a full colour picture of the above, there you are holding your amazing memory for all to admire.

By now I think you have the idea, I am about to launch the first DIY photo buckle, any photo, image, design, atrwork in a buckle. and yes you can do this all your self simply quickly and with out mess.

Other uses may be as part of a club award or prize for being the top angler, the list and versatility is endless and is realy only limited by the imagination. This is one area I need feeed back on as to wether it would make an acceptable tropy.

So folks what are your opinions.

If you check my website it shows some basic pictures of things to come.

http://www.koolbucklez.co.uk

Please note it is not up for sale yet as it is still in the manufacturing stage.

Once again tight lines and lets hope 2009 is an improvement on 2008

Regards

Philip

Edited by Newt
Corrected the URL from .com to .co.uk

Ask a question and be a fool for 5 minutes! Never ask a question and be a fool for life! .

A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind.

"Approved by Elton prior to posting"

Happy New year Folks.

I am about to launch a new product on to the market place this year and wonder if you good fellows and lassies would partake in a bit of market research?

Let me paint the picture so to speak.

You have just caught and photographed that amazing catch, of course you are proud as punch and want to show all your friends, you go to your local pub and tell your mates, the words "lord let me catch a fish so big that even I need not lie" come to mind.

Some of your friend say "oh I ! pull the other leg wheres your proof, you lift your jumper and point to a buckle on your trousers displaying in all it glory a full colour picture of the above, there you are holding your amazing memory for all to admire.

By now I think you have the idea, I am about to launch the first DIY photo buckle, any photo, image, design, atrwork in a buckle. and yes you can do this all your self simply quickly and with out mess.

Other uses may be as part of a club award or prize for being the top angler, the list and versatility is endless and is realy only limited by the imagination. This is one area I need feeed back on as to wether it would make an acceptable tropy.

So folks what are your opinions.

If you check my website it shows some basic pictures of things to come.

http://www.koolbucklez.co.uk

Please note it is not up for sale yet as it is still in the manufacturing stage.

Once again tight lines and lets hope 2009 is an improvement on 2008

Regards

Philip

:lol: I've got a picture of my 13.9 bass on a keyring, my claim to fame. :lol: