A days photos in JPG . . .

Sutton Warrior

Curently totaly confused, frustrated a and generaly going around in circles. Lots of help is being offered which is appreciated, in shooting RAW or not, the computer is crashing regularly in the middle of a work programs, just to ad to my problems, and the cod fishing of Felixstowe is dyer to say the least . . . the only good thing is when the cod finish gourging themselves on the sprat bonanza they are curently indulging in, they will weigh more when they are cought :yahoo:

So been out to day, essentialy a wast of diesel? Perhaps not, I took the D80 half expecting the poor day, thinking I might make a few pictures. The day turned into a 40 photo session, inbetween skippering my boat and driving to and from the marina. Superb light, I thought, and from the 40 shots, I have picked this set of 5, there are a few more but I want to keep these perhaps for the curent competition entry?

With the problems I am experiencing with RAW, my brain and the computer, I have gon back to JPG, with the thought that at least I can cope with the processing. Creep up on RAW from behind in the future :D

2COSCOfencerwDSC_0232.jpg

2COSCOtugrwDSC_0221.jpg

2treefencepostrwDSC_0241.jpg

2TreesunsetrwDSC_0244.jpg

2ParkstonsunsetrwDSC_0228.jpg

These are purly my selection, if you dont like them, thats fine, say so, with constructive coments would be apreciated.

Cant please all the people all the time . . . :lol: I had a great day with the camera :P If not so good with the fishing :mellow:

SW

PS, fair bit of my usual croping, but very light on the PhotoShoping, most of the colouring is essentialy out of cameras, with minimal adjustment, as I say, it was a great day!

Edited by Sutton Warrior

All look good and the next-to-last one is outstanding.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President