Strawberry fields

ricksteruk

Im thinking of going here in march, but i can not seem to find a telephone number or any information on it such as prices. All i can find on the net is where people are slating Dave lane and the fishery because its small and the fish are not English. Anyone have any contact details or information for them. There is a telephone number listed on some sites 01732 360690 but this is Medway tackle and they have no idea why their telephone number is shown.

Im thinking of going here in march, but i can not seem to find a telephone number or any information on it such as prices. All i can find on the net is where people are slating Dave lane and the fishery because its small and the fish are not English. Anyone have any contact details or information for them. There is a telephone number listed on some sites 01732 360690 but this is Medway tackle and they have no idea why their telephone number is shown.

First of all can you tell us where this place is?