Digital Pics

malevans

Hi all,

I had some strange effects when I took some photos with my digital camera. One pic particularly looks as if the mountains in the background are artificial and may have been added afterwards. Has anyone else experienced this.

First picture looks mainly OK.

Posted Image

Next picture of aliens landing looks fine

Posted Image

This next picture is rubbish, but why ?

Posted Image

Any thoughts welcome

Don't really know Malcolm. I don't see where anything could have been added. The picture looks fine to me. Now if you were to add that alien ship next to that cloud.....

Did you take them in Scotland?

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Hi Jeff, Yes I took them on my last trip a couple of weeks ago. To me on the last one the mountains in the back ground looks artificial in terms of texture. It is not something that has nagged at me, but a very strong and initial reaction, even when viewed on the camera.

The first pic is your truely (not exactly wearing camo LOL) eaking out a few trout from a burn up by Loch Quoich. The second is a photograph across towards Ben Nevis and Fort William. The last is again up by Loch Quoich.

cheers

Cloud was really weird as it moved down the great glen and then between the gap in the Nevis range. Just like when the ships appear in Independence day. Like an Iron on a long stalk.

How many pixals were you using? For Scenary I use the higher rating on mine which is 2 mega pixal as i find that the image can look weird any lower; but i find holding fish shots i can get away with a lower rating like 1 mega pixal. maybe this is worth looking at.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/