Haye Farm, Bewdley, Worcs

Zygotic

hello i`m new to anglers net and i`m not sure if this is the right place to post this.

i`ve got a contest at Haye Farm in Bewdley in a weekend or 2 on the top pool (the one furthest from the entrance) just wondered if anyone could give me some tips or tell me what methods work well and baits etc

thanks

I have fished this pool in a match the once!! did quite well on pellet at about 9m - 10m on the pole!! one thing i noticed was that the fish come up an awful lot so do not fish on the bottom all day!! Filed with mostly carp (to 15lb) and roach (to 1lb)!! I would start off fishing pellet on the hook and pellet, maggot, one grain of corn every so often then switch to corn and keep firing pellet in every minute to get the fish up!! then fish around 2/3 feet deep on pellet!! if carp dry out switch to maggot hookbait and you will have roach queing up in your swim!!

wait wait wait, dip, strike, net, wait wait wait.....