Warwickshire Waters

Looking for some good well stocked waters in or around Warwickshire/West Midlands. Your assistance would help, looking for a water with plenty of fish with the chance of a 20 or two.

Try this website http://www.fishooked.com

loads of informations on carpfishing in the West Midlands/Warwickshire. Just type in the area you want and the list will come up.

Cuttle Mill Carp Fishery

Kingsbury Water Park

Packington Somers Fishery

There so many places to choose from

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

From what your target was I would recommend:

(* = easy)

Cuttle Mill nuff said....

Riddings Specimen Pool (nr. Atherstone) if you are less fussy about the size the main lake* has lots of 10-16lbers

Kingsbury (not been for a while but the day ticket carp lake was quite easy)

Sheepy Mill (nr. Atherstone) used to be very good as well - not been for a few years but I know it has a new owner so not sure if it changed much... there are loads of waters in the area....

Shattersford is very nice though getting out of the way (Shropshire)

Psion farm (shropshire) (I think that is how you spell it) is a very heavily stocked water - with lots of fish in the 6-15 range and they got to well over 30.... it is one of Des Taylor's hidden secrets.* I recommend stalking in the small lake too - I had em over 20 from there and it is hardly fished.... but beware it is not your typical carp water!