what does everyone think???

matt&shevonne

:D what does everyone think about screaming reels being put back on home and leisure as i have been made aware that it finished ages ago and it looks preaty old

so what is the opinion of it being brought back out i mean and old tv series or would it be better to leave the old ones and bring in some new ones

personaly i think its good but they need to have a lot more fishing programs on as i dont think they are on enough

and i was really into that fishing program on the other weekend on two blokes in competition with each other in 15 days in all whether conditions to see who could catch the most fish we need more :cool: :D:P shevonne

personally i think there are enough angling programs, what i think is lacking is time slots. most of the programs are on throughout the weekend, but i'm sure most of us are out on the bank, when they are on.

they should be aired during the week

I think the only fishing show really worth re-running is a Passion For Angling.

Get Yates infront of a camera and you got magic.

Get him behind one and you get the same, he is one of the best photographers going