New Clothing

look good,

there's no mention of them being waterproof though. Does that mean they are not?

I personally think you'd be better off setting up on ebay and selling them on there.

Singy

Paul Singleton

PARKA 100% waterproof, 3/4 long, synthetic warm double layer lining; 270g/m², double-lock heavy-duty zip system allows to zip/unzip the flap from both top and bottom, full length storm flap on press-buttons covers the front zip, polyether inner lining is sawn through & attached to warm synthetic lining to secure a longer wearing-out period and to prevent a loss of warmth, waist & bottom adjusting cords obstruct cold air access inside, knitted cuffs inside both sleeves serve as an extra protection from cold air, 4 press-button chest & cargo pockets plus 1 inside pocket for documents, fastening points for second fur lining, collar (buttons & loops for attaching to the existing 'summer' collar) & hood (spacious hood allows to wear fur hat underneath, synthetic warm lining, press-buttons allow to attach it to fastening points on the jacket's collar). Suitable to be used in temperatures: + 10'C / -40'C

Here is a bit more for you guys. I've used one for a period of 6 months with no issues what so ever. I would need to get an official line on the breathable side of things although I'm confident that it is breathable as I'm the first to turn into a codensation pit with non-breathable jackets and I haven't suffered that problem at all with these jackets.