Low life scum bag cowards

Colin Brett

Guest Brumagem Phil

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. I'll tag these as terrorists, but i'm sure i'll disagree with those who agree with me now on some other issue. Such is human life i guess...........and death. Hmmm, too deep for me now and i can see the dome at the bottom of the bottle................night. <_<

The scum bag seems to be a guy called Duffy....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7943531.stm

Only "seems to be" until he's charged and found guilty. Until then he's just a suspect.

I'm sure MI5 or 6 have a good knowledge of who the likely candidates are.

Just a shame the powers that be can't operate in the same way as the terrorists.

Just an idea - I wonder what would happen (apart from the bleeding hearts all saying no!)

If we found out who did it, tell them that they are to be freed so that the army can get some target practice!!

At least he would know that he was targeted and could get his affairs in order, unlike those he dropped!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

OI OI,

The first shot fierd in anger in 1969 was supposed to have come from a gun belonging to martin maguinnes since then we all know how long it's being going on for. So what did we do when peace was declared (supposed to be) they give him & martin adams access to the irish & english parliment's those two scumbag's will know who it was or could easily find out who it was. So to-day martin scum met the new american puppet for talk's, i lost a couple of good mate's over in bogg trotter land & as far as i'm concerned the irish,english, & american goverments might just as well p£ss on every soldiers grave including the 152 lad's & lasses that have died in iraqu & afganistan.

P.S. Men & women died in two wars so rag heads could have the freedom to wave placards at returning soldiers, i love my country ENGLAND not GREAT BRITTAN. but they have no respect for english people everyone else comes before us & the wonder why we are getting p$ssed off.

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite