PVA Bags

Elton

Posted on behalf of Darren:

quote:

I have thought about using PVA bags but I am unsure how to attach them - could you help?Thanks

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi Darren.

If you are using pva bags the first thing to remember is to make your hook length fairly short using one of the bags you intend to use lay it out flat and that will give you some idea of the length you need your hook length to be.

What I do is drop the hook into the bag and push it through the bottom of the bag pull it through and poke the tip of the hook into the side of the bag, I use a table spoon to load the bag, drop your lead in so it is near the top of the bag using pva string tie the bag just above the lead.

Hope it is of some help. :D

Catch you later

Ken.